What's your current pool temp?

My pool is still 75 degrees. I can't believe it! We had already been comfortably swimming by this time the last few years.
There has been SO MUCH rain, and the temps haven't had a change to get out of the 80s. It'll start warming up...and more rain. It keeps dropping to the 50s at night.
I had to turn my (house) heater on the other morning. In LATE MAY! :eek:

I am really not comfy in the water until it's like 87 so it feels like ice to me still. Hubby has jumped in twice, lol.
By the time my pool finally gets warm, the pool people are going to call and say they're going to drain it to put my new liner in. Lol.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Well, I think our rainy season has begun. Got home just a little while ago and didn’t check, but I bet it’s cooled off a few degrees.

We have yet to have ambient temps over 85, so ours has been hanging around 75'ish. The heater does a good job of getting it up to 85 in short order, but it seems like we get *just* enough rain to cool it back to 75. Rain is supposed to wrap up for a while after tonight and the dreaded "heat dome" is on it's way...so I think I won't have to use the heater any time soon...woo hoo!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.