What's your current pool temp?

Wife and I sat by the pool yesterday and finished off a bottle of dripping springs vodka which gave me just enough courage to jump into the 62 degree water for about 10 seconds.

Ours stayed fairly warm after we ran the heater last week...well, until it rained. It's now down to 65 and even a little chilly to stick my arm in for water samples. Pretty sure it would take a couple of bottles of vodka to convince me to jump in! ;)

54 in the water and 38 in the air this morning. If I can somehow find the time to get the all the equipment set up again its almost warm enough outside to not worry about freezing the pump.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
54 in the water and 38 in the air this morning. If I can somehow find the time to get the all the equipment set up again its almost warm enough outside to not worry about freezing the pump.
We used to live in East Lyme. Couldn't take CT tax climate anymore.

74 this am, supposed to hit near 90 today. May have to take a dip later in the day after doing Easter rounds this AM.

was 73 last week...daughter officially opened the pool (I think even she was a little cold). 70 today after a cold snap. Warmer weather coming this week, I'm ready to take a dip soon.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.