What's your current pool temp?

I have been maintaining a consistent 89 degrees over the last two weeks using my Pentair Suntouch controller. seems to be taking two-three hours in the morning to get back up to temp before shutting down solar and switching the pump to low speed. I got it up to 94 last weekend, trying to convince the wife to take a nite swim, but she fell asleep on me; and 94 was to hot for me.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Temp creeping up and up....it was 78 today...I'm thinking Friday is the day for me to jump in and enjoy!!!

Well 78° is a normal pool temp here in PA. At least for me it is. My pool right now is 60° atm and still too cold. When it hits the 70s then I'll consider going in.

Well 78° is a normal pool temp here in PA. At least for me it is. My pool right now is 60° atm and still too cold. When it hits the 70s then I'll consider going in.
It was 80 yesterday and I finally jumped in. It'll get near 90 by late July/August.

I'm a little jealous of the folks south of me. We just hit 74 degrees yesterday thanks to the last few days in the 80s. Close enough for me to get in, but about 10 degrees to cold for the wife :p

Reactions: EdKuhn

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.