What's your current pool temp?

iain42

Oct 16, 2016
Little Rock AR
I ran the heater since friday but only got it up to 69 heater thinks it 71 lol.... Was in the pool twice this weekend. If the sun is out and the pool water is at least in the upper 60's I'm game it is brisk and crisp. I took the opportunity to scrub down side walls.

thefloatqueen

Bronze Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
Columbus, OH
Currently 42 degrees. Brrrr! I do not have a heater nor a solar cover and some nights have been below freezing (running pump 24/7). Closing pool today! Finally!

EDIT: These responses are making me really jealous lol

santacruzpool

Gold Supporter
Feb 24, 2015
Santa Cruz, CA
We are sitting at around 64-66° - I almost jumped in Sunday, but by the time we got home the sun was off the pool...

I swam last weekend (Oct 27) with the water temp at 68°. I really wanted to jump in one last time in November just for kicks, maybe this upcoming weekend I still can, but only if the temps haven't dropped below 60°.

HeyEng

Silver Supporter
Nov 7, 2018
Oklahoma City, OK
We're "back up" to 51, but still too cold to jump in. I debated running the heater, but looks like we are in for quite a bit of rain (and COLD) the next couple of days, so I can't justify running the heater for 10 hours for just a few hours of use. I am ready for the next pool season already!