What's your current pool temp?

BasicTek

Bronze Supporter
Oct 9, 2016
Lake Mary, FL
Good to hear from you. Keep up the good work swimming :cheers:
Thanks, it's been too long, my pool has been perfect, I have a new hobby of playing tennis 5 times a week so I don't find much time to be poking around on the computer anymore. All good stuff, glad to see you holding the fort on this thread :goodjob:

BasicTek

Bronze Supporter
Oct 9, 2016
Lake Mary, FL
You will like 96 degrees in the fall :cheers:
I would but it's really hard to maintain in the fall. I either need my cover on all the time or some other source of heat (not to mention the overnight evaporation), So when fall gets here I don't think I'll see anymore 96's

96 again today but had dropped to 95 by the time I went in.

ajw22

Gold Supporter
TFP Guide
Jul 21, 2013
Northern NJ
Pool 86 helped by the heater for a few hours in the morning making up for heat loos at night. Air temp 84 at noon.

BasicTek

Bronze Supporter
Oct 9, 2016
Lake Mary, FL
Brrr just got out of a 90 degree pool, been really cloudy and rainy lately with the hurricane lingering nearby but hopefully we'll get back toward 95 this afternoon

S-Merry

Bronze Supporter
Jul 11, 2017
Minneapolis
96 for our evening swim yesterday after the husband and teen (and her friends) cranked up the heater up tp "spa" apparently 🤪 - way too warm, kind of gross. I turned off the heater at 6pm last night and it's down to 84 this morning. If it wasn't so cool and windy out right now, I'd hop in.