What's your current pool temp?

jeremycrook

Gold Supporter
Sep 26, 2016
OKLAHOMA CITY / OK
82 at night and then 83 during the day. I finally figured out how to work my Heat Pump / Chiller. I thought the pool pump HAD to be on to have the Heat Pump / Chiller on. SMH:laughblue:

These units are exactly like our thermostats in our house, set the temp, and walk away... When the pump kicks on, the Heat Pump / Chiller will try to get the water to the temp you set, then turn off.

I was mislead when I built the pool, I was told that I had to run the pool pump 24/7...

Mr. Scott

Aug 4, 2019
NJ
Too warm for me. My hot shower or Spa works just fine thank you. :p
The warmer I get, the further it has to drop when the weather cools off. In NJ, we have a very rapid decline in air temps starting in late Aug, with the pool season being pretty much done by mid Sept without major help from fuel heating.

aboykin2269

LifeTime Supporter
Jun 3, 2015
Pittsboro NC
Mine is hovering right around 80. It's getting down to upper 60's at night and mid 90's during the day. I get a lot of shade too. Only about 4 hours of full sunlight a day.

Kellyp

Silver Supporter
Jul 5, 2018
Acworth ga
Funny, I grew up in Maine and remember breaking a thin crust of ice off the pond every spring to go swimming! Nothing keeps a kid from the water!

50 odd years later I love the GA heat and want my pool temp at least 88 to be comfy.

Still love going to Maine every summer, but dont swim while I'm there🥶