What does your pool paradise look like?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Some updated shots of the backyard Bellagio. We moved into the house in mid July and I spent many happy hours working on landscaping and resort lighting installation. It made a HUGE difference!

Nightime 4.jpg
pool daytime.jpg

Attachments

• nighttime 5.jpg
    nighttime 5.jpg
    442.6 KB · Views: 401
Last edited:
Reactions: jlt19 and yovca
Thanks guys. The palms definitely require some monthly maintenance but it beats shoveling snow!

The entire system runs off two 300w low voltage transformers, with a third powering the front of the house. Since taking these photos I've also installed 150 feet of string lights over the patio area (not pictured). And not visible is an 8-way outdoor sound system surrounding the entire perimeter of the outdoor space, hooked up to a dual zone receiver that I hid in the unused lower corner of my kitchen cabinet. This is connected to a ultra-long range Bluetooth on top of the refrigerator, so anyone can connect in their audio mixes.

The entire system - pool LED, spa LED, landscape and path lighting, and audio - are all controlled directly from my iPhone using the Smartlife app. It's fun to take guests out there and hit the "Full System On" button. :)

Tell me about the app. What r u using to have the app communicate with the lights and audio. The audio over ip? Or ir woth a converter to ip? What about the lights. Rxthey smart lights or isxthe transformer plugged into a smart outlet which is zwave or zigbee? Thier website is kinda vague. I’m always looking for other viable solutions.

Jim

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.