What did you do to your pool today?

Beyond my control. I only report what it shows. Today, it's more clear, a man sitting next to a pool smiling with phone in hand...looking into his pool at something....waiting to see what it is.... :cyclopsani:

Ha. Well I for one am happy your magic ball told me my future a few years back. It really pushed me over the edge into buying my robot. Best purchase ever!

I drained about 4 inches of water. Not on purpose, just made a dumb mistake. I forgot something? Ever do that? It happened to me. I was gonna backwash the filter yesterday evening, and got called away before I did it. I forgot that I had turned the valve to backwash, and when the timer hit 9 this morning, it did a 1000 gallon backwash until the skimmers started sucking air. Then it sat there and ran for the rest of the day till I found it at a little after 7. It's topped back up now. Glad it was on low speed, and is unharmed.

Since my pool is still under-construction not much I can do with a gunite shell and it seems this rain will not stop. So I decided to rescue the 3 frogs that found there way into the semi-pool. At least someone is enjoying it :)

The little one swam on Saturday and I finally got to float in the sun yesterday-woohoo! It's raining again but sure was relaxing (if nit still a little chilly)
ec76f21361ca5654dd2fa97b7aeca3ad.jpg

Cleaned the filter cartridges and stripped the drain plug for the filter. That made me sweat so I jumped in the pool. Don't know if the drain plug is still dripping. It started raining so I made a drink and fell asleep on the screen porch! :sleep:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Had family staying with me for over a week. Everyone enjoyed the pool/yard, fun times for all. Ran a full set of chems, topped off pool, cleaned MORE poop bombs (do they EVER stop!?!), put the deck back together, and am working on cleaning cement drill dust off parts of the deck from termite treatment.
Added MA to lower pH and TA, now aerating with the scuppers. Probably going to jump in!

I put some of this stuff in my pool when I got home from work.
53dc694508d9653f088b8b25ea768cf6.jpg

Dumped one straight in, then measured some out of the second one. That's boric acid. I'm one of the cool kids now!
9908869fb68bd2a4dfe1bf5cc50689a4.jpg
This thing better blind me when I walk out the back door tomorrow! Or at least keep my staining away longer. Guess we'll see how it goes.

I put some of this stuff in my pool when I got home from work.
53dc694508d9653f088b8b25ea768cf6.jpg

Dumped one straight in, then measured some out of the second one. That's boric acid. I'm one of the cool kids now!
9908869fb68bd2a4dfe1bf5cc50689a4.jpg
This thing better blind me when I walk out the back door tomorrow! Or at least keep my staining away longer. Guess we'll see how it goes.

Sweet! Please update with pics and differences in the water. I'm considering this.

C

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support