Welcome to TFP.

If you create your signature with details of your pool and equipment and post detailed pics of your equipment pad and pool maybe someone will see something like an In-Floor Cleaning System that was eliminated that could explain the extra pipes.

Otherwise you can open up the valve and see if there is water in those lines and blow air through the lines and see if bubbles come out anyplace. There are pipe tracers that can be put down a pipe and the location mapped from the surface.

Otherwise your guess is as good as ours.

No way for us to know, but it appears to me the pad has already been reconfigured by someone before you.. I suspect a heater was removed or added, but that is just a guess.

Show us some more pics... from further back..

Thanks,

Jim R.

A venturi is typically associated with a spa air line. But it would not be buried. Post a close up pic of the venturi.

That sort of looks like a spa hartford loop. Do you have a spa? You still have not created your signature.

Sorry I meant to post one of both with and without lines. I added my signature as well. I’m doing all this work to add a 1.5 HP CircuPool VS pump, 225 sqft CircuPool cartridge filter and an RJ 30 plus SWG. And I want all the piping to no longer look like spaghetti. They appear to be running to the pool and not the spa.

Attachments

• BF6D8A8A-28DD-49FD-91A7-7340B225A62F.jpeg
    BF6D8A8A-28DD-49FD-91A7-7340B225A62F.jpeg
    720 KB · Views: 38
Honestly your guess would be as good as mine. We moved into the house back in May and what you see is exactly how it has been since we moved in. The black Tube was not even visible until I was about 1foot deep. Sorry if that is not helpful. The person who did all of this plumbing and set up loved PVC fittings....

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
James, attached is the picture of all the above ground equipment.
Jim, yessir that had been the plan. Just confirming that I don’t need a lot of that extra piping, I’m going for simple clean looking plumbing.

Attachments

• 5A81A975-D6DD-4CCA-927E-833963549CCE.jpeg
    5A81A975-D6DD-4CCA-927E-833963549CCE.jpeg
    625.6 KB · Views: 24
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.