Waterfall wall

Rick,

You had a classic example of a pile of rocks.. :mrgreen: Waterfalls can look great or like a pile of rocks, just depending on if they blend into their surroundings or not.

Great job on the upgrade. What you have now looks like it was meant to be there. :goodjob:

Thanks,

Jim R.

Reactions: jark87
I like the top you selected as it is very reflective and had to do a double take if that was the water running over it.
Nice look.

I like the top you selected as it is very reflective and had to do a double take if that was the water running over it.
Nice look.
Thanks. Actually, it was wet from wet-sanding. It is a concrete top I poured with a form I made. Still needs some filling in of holes and some more polishing.

Reactions: HermanTX
Rick,

You had a classic example of a pile of rocks.. :mrgreen: Waterfalls can look great or like a pile of rocks, just depending on if they blend into their surroundings or not.

Great job on the upgrade. What you have now looks like it was meant to be there. :goodjob:

Thanks,

Jim R.
Thanks. We were able to repurpose some of the rocks around the yard in the landscape at least.

I'd like to add something like this to my pool, but being in Michigan I was thinking about building one that wraps over the pool cap (see photo) and is plumbed from an inlet inside the pool. It would have to be able to be removed at the end of the season so I can install the safety cover.

Has anyone done anything like this? Does it make any sense at all? Should I just move south and do it right?

PoolCap.png

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.