Triton Plus gets stuck on main drain

gary300

LifeTime Supporter
Dec 15, 2014
Riverside California
I have used my Dolphin Triton Plus for a few years now, and it has been exceptional. Occasionally it would get stuck on the main drain cover (Aquastar 8"), but today it has done it twice. Any advice on some type of cover or clip I could put over my main drain would be appreciated. Thanks.

Just had a big windstorm here, lots of dirt LOL

Thanks for the info. Looked up the Unibridge on Amazon and some people say that it comes off of the drain too easy when the cleaner hits it. I suspect that they are mainly talking about sliding cleaners such as the Kreepu Crauly and not cleaners that would roll over the cover. I ordered one and will see what happens.

Gary

Got my Unibridge and installed it today. Using my remote control, I ran the robot over the Unibridge like 25 times in different directions. Not once did the robot hesitate to roll right over the Unibridge, and did not move it. Hopefully, no more stuck robot for me! Thanks rolo918 for the great tip!

Gary

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.