This one is for me....

Actually reminds me of when an old brick structure has had a plaster facade applied over it and then the plaster wears away and you see patches of the underlying brickwork. It could have that mixed facade look. I know you want to finish it all in brick but it’s not a show-stopper. Just have to work on other stuff while you wait.

Actually reminds me of when an old brick structure has had a plaster facade applied over it and then the plaster wears away and you see patches of the underlying brickwork. It could have that mixed facade look. I know you want to finish it all in brick but it’s not a show-stopper. Just have to work on other stuff while you wait.
I actually like that look but it takes a ton of plaster to do and takes an artist's touch. I guess I have 6 weeks to decide?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
husband and his late Father are stone masons...used to have a guy that worked for them sometimes, nicknamed Mojo. went off on his own, called his business Mojo's Artistic Masonry. that guy loved to do the fake adobe-with-missing-plaster look. you can find it around Tucson quite a bit, his was particularly bad.

• Haha
Reactions: bdavis466
My order finally showed up. I guess there's an employee at the plant named Covid that's really made a mess of things.
I’ve heard of that guy all the way on the East Coast. His ability to foul up is pretty legendary if the news went this far.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.