This one is for me....

jimmythegreek

TFP Expert
Bronze Supporter
In The Industry
Aug 10, 2017
Morris Cnty NJ
Looks great if you were closer I'd come bang out the bricks for ya.....tens of thousands under my belt. You got alot of room I love to see go big or go home style. Super jealous of flip flops and warmth we hit 50 and guys were in shorts already

Reactions: bdavis466

bdavis466

TFP Expert
Platinum Supporter
Aug 4, 2014
San Clemente, CA
Looks great if you were closer I'd come bang out the bricks for ya.....tens of thousands under my belt. You got alot of room I love to see go big or go home style. Super jealous of flip flops and warmth we hit 50 and guys were in shorts already
I'd love to have ya... there would be good conversation for sure :cheers:

JoyfulNoise

TFP Expert
Platinum Supporter
May 23, 2015
Tucson, AZ
Actually reminds me of when an old brick structure has had a plaster facade applied over it and then the plaster wears away and you see patches of the underlying brickwork. It could have that mixed facade look. I know you want to finish it all in brick but it’s not a show-stopper. Just have to work on other stuff while you wait.

bdavis466

TFP Expert
Platinum Supporter
Aug 4, 2014
San Clemente, CA
Actually reminds me of when an old brick structure has had a plaster facade applied over it and then the plaster wears away and you see patches of the underlying brickwork. It could have that mixed facade look. I know you want to finish it all in brick but it’s not a show-stopper. Just have to work on other stuff while you wait.
I actually like that look but it takes a ton of plaster to do and takes an artist's touch. I guess I have 6 weeks to decide😂

Pv2

LifeTime Supporter
Aug 14, 2013
south east Arizona
husband and his late Father are stone masons...used to have a guy that worked for them sometimes, nicknamed Mojo. went off on his own, called his business Mojo's Artistic Masonry. that guy loved to do the fake adobe-with-missing-plaster look. you can find it around Tucson quite a bit, his was particularly bad.

• Haha
Reactions: bdavis466