This Frog Had A Very Bad Day.....

I had nearly the same experience with my heat pump. In my case, the tale was told by a garter snake, who gained "unauthorized" entrance via a missing Romex connector (installer error of omission.) Actually, it was only a half a snake once he was introduced to my circuit board. 🤫

Unit was only a month old, and the installer had left the area to go south and do hurricane repairs.

Lesson learned. Even though I was at work during the install, I should have looked everything over when I got home, and I did not.

Yup I see this a lot here in Florida. Use some duct tape to cover the holes that allow the critters to inside where the board is located. Also, Raypak does have a foam piece that they gave some installers and it goes between the board and the bezel to protect it. You'll have to call them for the information it.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.