TFP Method?

Yesterday, my daughter had a number of friends over to swim. Plenty of rain but no thunder or lightning. The more it rained the more they seemed to enjoy themselves! Go figure.
Meanwhile my wife, the ever-present eyes and ears to the pool and weather, sits under cover, bundled and curled up on a chair, not looking like she was having near as much fun.

Too much Freakin' Precip! Not for us personally here this year, but for Team TFP in general.

Rain?? We don't get no rain here.

Move to the desert --- you will then go outside and stand in the rain, when it does rain, twice a year.

True. You get other's rain. It moves horizontally towards you.

Too much rain up here also. Been in the pool 3 times--twice to vac up all the "helicopters" and once to vac up all the cottons. It looked like a family of drowned 'possums in the deep end. I pulled as many little helicopters off the solar cover as I could before spraying 'em into the pool to vac up. I filled a 3 gallon pail twice! I do believe the worst is over though. I sure hope so, I start a 10 day vacation tomorrow.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.