TFP Method?

kfrench1666

Aug 25, 2018
Lancaster, OH
Okay, where is the TFP method to make this rain go away? :p
Almost the end of June have only been in the new pool once! I'm ready to swim:swim:

Ranting over. At least it supposed to be dry tomorrow.

Oly

Gold Supporter
Jun 28, 2017
Fresno, CA
The best swims are in the rain. Around here that means it usually happens only in the winter or early spring and in a heated pool but I enjoy it so.

BMK

Bronze Supporter
Mar 29, 2016
SW PA
Yesterday, my daughter had a number of friends over to swim. Plenty of rain but no thunder or lightning. The more it rained the more they seemed to enjoy themselves! Go figure.
Meanwhile my wife, the ever-present eyes and ears to the pool and weather, sits under cover, bundled and curled up on a chair, not looking like she was having near as much fun.

bmoreswim

Mod Squad
Gold Supporter
Platinum Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
Jul 16, 2012
Central MD
Too much Freakin' Precip! Not for us personally here this year, but for Team TFP in general.

mknauss

Mod Squad
TFP Expert
Bronze Supporter
May 3, 2014
Laughlin, NV
Rain?? We don't get no rain here.

Move to the desert --- you will then go outside and stand in the rain, when it does rain, twice a year.

DebbieO

LifeTime Supporter
Mar 20, 2011
Grand Rapids, Michigan
Too much rain up here also. Been in the pool 3 times--twice to vac up all the "helicopters" and once to vac up all the cottons. It looked like a family of drowned 'possums in the deep end. I pulled as many little helicopters off the solar cover as I could before spraying 'em into the pool to vac up. I filled a 3 gallon pail twice! I do believe the worst is over though. I sure hope so, I start a 10 day vacation tomorrow.