Laughlin, NV
Pool Size
Surface
Fiberglass
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
Come join us this Saturday, May 1, 2021 at 2 pm EDT/11 am PDT for a new feature. JoyfulNoise (aka Matt) will be joining us to review a few relevant subjects about pool water chemistry with a time for Q&A after. We will be using Zoom. Questions will be submitted via Chat during the Zoom call. Any questions that we do not get to during the call we will address separately in a thread on the forum.

We will be recording the session and hope to link to it via TFP-TV for future viewing.

Just click on the Zoom Link below on Saturday, May 1 at 2 pm EDT/11 am PDT. Hope to see you there!

Martin Knauss is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: TFP Meet the Expert!
Time: May 1, 2021 11:00 AM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
Zoom Link

Meeting ID: 890 1694 0790
Passcode: 315951
One tap mobile
+13462487799,,89016940790#,,,,*315951# US (Houston)
+16699009128,,89016940790#,,,,*315951# US (San Jose)

Last edited:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I thought "Matt" was a bot.

Will we actually get to see him?
He was created by this program.

His image will be created by this site:

For example the below picture is completely made up by A.I.

Each time you refresh the page, it will create a new person.

Mat should remain stable for the entire program, but don't be alarmed if he changes his appearance without warning.

Last edited:
Marty, please make sure all microphones are muted upon entrance and tazers are set to “moderate pain with minimal blood loss” .... my speech on “Pools and Pool Care in the Quantum Realm” should only take approximately 6 hours, no bathroom breaks allowed.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.