TFP Expert Discussion - SaltWater Chlorine Generators

Come join us this Saturday, July 10, 2021 at 10 AM PDT/1 PM EDT. Jimrahbe (Jim) and JoyfulNoise (Matt) will be joining us for a discussion about SaltWater Chlorine Generators. We will be using Zoom. Questions can be submitted via Chat during the Zoom call.

We will be recording the session and will link to it via TFP-TV for future viewing.

Martin Knauss is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: SWCG Expert Discussion
Time: Jul 10, 2021 10:00 AM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
Zoom Link

+1 346 248 7799 US
Meeting ID: 889 8369 8654
Passcode: 240491
This is a great topic with great experts even though Matt can get a little weird :laughblue:

I can't wait!

Chris

This is a great topic with great experts even though Matt can get a little weird :laughblue:

I can't wait!

Chris
That's exactly why you want to watch it! :)

I have to apologize, I do have an appointment scheduled right on top of it AGAIN... So likely I will need to catch the replay.

So my question in advance is what the role of the rare earths are in the cell, and if there is hope of ever getting the cost down again with current or other technologies? I fear that the cells might get prohibitively expensive the way the world is going...

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I picture Matt at work and a coworker ask how to balance his PH. After 2 white boards of formulas and an hour later “ see just add a little acid” 😎

I don’t work anymore … at least not around other adults …. 😉

View attachment 353442
This was the actual whiteboard after two hours.
Funny, I was just saying that exact same thing to my 8 year old this morning. He stopped paying attention after the first partial derivative … apparently, someone on Roblox already figured out the solution and posted it to their YouTube channel. Smarty pants kids these days and their fancy calculators …

• Haha
Reactions: Newdude and JamesW
Funny, I was just saying that exact same thing to my 8 year old this morning. He stopped paying attention after the first partial derivative … apparently, someone on Roblox already figured out the solution and posted it to their YouTube channel. Smarty pants kids these days and their fancy calculators …
I will show my age, we weren’t Allowed to use calculators when I was in high school.
And I mean the ones that do basic math 100/25 stuff
They said we aren’t “Learning”

I did get a 286 packard bell PC with DOS when I started college

I will show my age, we weren’t Allowed to use calculators when I was in high school
Yeah. My 3rd grade teacher snottily told me I would never be carrying a calculator around all day.

Not only that, but I carry around the collective knowledge of the entire world on a 8 inch device. 🤬 You Mrs C.

Yeah. My 3rd grade teacher snottily told me I would never be carrying a calculator around all day.

Not only that, but I carry around the collective knowledge of the entire world on a 8 inch device. 🤬 You Mrs C.

You know, a good counselor and some intensive one-on-one therapy sessions can really help with those repressed issues you're experiencing ... just sayin'

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.