TA Test...

I've never done any of this. Sorta got thrown in.... I got the chlorine last week and shocked it...was getting flour. Green. There was only one of those 3" tabs left.... So I got another tub and put 4 in the stand up tube. And here I am. I very seldom saw him check the water... But thought I should since I needed a beginning of this crash course to start!
I really have no idea where to go with this yet. But I will figure it out. Enjoy the pool too much. Lol.
Ok. Cya test? No. Not yet. I will do that tonight too..... I will let you know what happens.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
And I can't find a number on this test kit anywhere. Except inside the lid where instructions are.. #2004B
It has 3 each of yellow red green and blue bottles...and one white one of R-0013.
A waterproof book of detailed instructions...for science whiz kids...and a Watergram Water Balance Calculator.

And I can't find a number on this test kit anywhere. Except inside the lid where instructions are.. #2004B
It has 3 each of yellow red green and blue bottles...and one white one of R-0013.
A waterproof book of detailed instructions...for science whiz kids...and a Watergram Water Balance Calculator.
The R-0013 is for testing Cyanuric Acid. Are there instructions and a test block with your kit with a little dot on the bottom of the test tube? Can you perform the test during daylight hours and post your result? If you are over 70 or 80 you will need to drain and replace some water...

Ok...retested ph today..and took a3 drips to hit proper color...
Calnt do the cya test cuz there only maybe an 1/8" left in the bottle. Grrrrr. Will try and get that replaced today. In the meantime...is anything "Oh My Lord...Ill do it Immediately"
situation in missing?

A test block? Not sure what that is. Sorry. Don't find anything with a dot on the bottom ...or a test tube. There is a 2 cylinder container thing to run the water tests in. Cylinders are different sizes...with a removable cap for both.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.