SWG size help....

Hey Lungs !!! I'm torn here. I had a 60k unit on a 35k (similar to the SJ-20 for your friend) pool up the road from you and it never blinked. I had 35 people in my pool for HOURS and it took 4-5 hours at 100% to clear the cloudiness. It was a beast in our climate so going double more than works. I abused the snot out of it with 3.5 hours total in a straight MA bath and it still lasted 6.5 years.

But going bigger lasts even longer, so there is always that. I can't get bigger than 60 on my new build (same pool new house) or I would

For a buck? Certainly! Bigger is better.
It's never a buck. They are already priced at the 'next size'. Then you get a non upgrade upgrade for $1.

It really irks me sometimes because they have a really quality product that they don't need to play games with. The games make the company look shady.

I bought a CircuPool with a 1$ upgrade many years ago. They have given me great service and responded to every question. There is a difference in the next size up in the number of plates. It was a no brainer for me,

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.