SWG & Gas heater that will work on temp & long term pool?

dont remember why. You have a nice prep base there. Ive also seen people try to use pavers and smaller stuff and thats not gonna hold up they crack make sure its not sitting on foam the blocks need to sit on base material
I think I have a problem. It rained tonight and on the one side where they built the ground up bc the high side was really hard clay and huge rocks (naturally occurring this was below the gravel). It looks soft to me. I stepped on it and it didn't feel firm. Can I put railroad ties or cement blocks around the legs? I am worried even if I do that will it just sink into the ground. Do we need to put some kind of flashing over the top? We have already spent a pretty penny on rentals and paying the guys. I just don't want to throw it up and have more problems. The foam board and sand footprint is exactly big enough for the pool. So the rim where the legs will rest will be dug out so that undisturbed...expect on part where was built up. Thank you sincerely for all of your help.

Couldn't figure out where Intex leg supports needed to be exactly bc of how much it expands during filling so started filling a little but couldn't tell so did a little more and still couldn't tell so decided to fill the whole thing up and drain to add pavers under the legs. Our water is a community well and it's super cheap. Good news bc we used a transim we are less then an inch off after a foot and half of water. That's measuring water depth at each of the four corners.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200509-193143.png
    Screenshot_20200509-193143.png
    900.6 KB · Views: 9
Had someone come out to do the electrical outlet in the yard and they told me I should just get an extension cord that would go from inside the basement outside with AC hoses/cords and all the way to the pump. So did that but with big storm possible next week was feeling like I should fortify it a bit. Drilled some holes, some waterproofer and put the mini tarp that came with the liner over the top. IMG_20200517_122012.jpgIMG_20200517_124408.jpg

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.