jamjam

Jun 25, 2020
NY
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
I am spec'ing out my electric, and for now I am not going with automation - I was looking at an intermatic 100 amp integrated panel with timer (i need a timer for the SWCG). Is this the way to go, or would it be better to use a standard sub panel and then install a stand alone intermatic timer off box to control the SWCG? One thing I am seeing on the intermatic sub panel is the knock outs appear to be too small for the size conduit I need. Anyone with sub panel and timers want to weigh in?

100amps!?!?!? Holy lord. What are you powering? My whole setup (equipment in my signature) doesn’t take that much power and I have an electric heat pump. Double check your equipment amps and voltage. Wire devices at 240V if possible as it is more efficient.
Give us some more specifics on what you are planning on installing so we can better guide you.

Heat pump at 50 amps
VSP at 10 amps
SWCG at 6 amps
light
Convenience outlet

I figure that puts me at ~70 amps

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.