South Florida getting ideas for new build

Callalilly41

Dec 22, 2020
Boca Raton FL
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
Hello there! I live in south Florida! Just got a refinance so looking to sign a contract in the next few months! I’m in the process of finding a pool builder and so far they all come to about the same pricing. Just trying to figure out if I want an L shaped pool or not. I want a 12 x 28 with a tanning ledge about 6?7? 8? Feet? Keep getting different quotes for which one is a right size for a lounger! And then if perhaps I want to do the tanning ledge as the L shaped part? So many questions! But I’m glad to be here! The pool will mainly be for me my husband and our 20 yr old daughter. Hi everyone!!

Call,

We life a ways up 95 from you. We use our pool and spa every week... We have a free form that has a longish spot to do laps in but I'd have longer straight run to swim in for exercise. Also swg, robot and VS motors are a must for next pool from the start. Will also definitely do solar again since we use the pool more than most. If you don't use the pool a lot I'd wait on that because it won't pay out. Remote phone app automation is a must also for us. We often heat up the spa on the spur of the moment when we're out. It's so nice to be able to go straight to the spa for a nightcap!

We also use TFP methods exclusively for maintenance. Here's some advice that may help. Read this about pool care the TFP methods ABCs of Pool Water Chemistry. If you decide to use this you'll need a test kit to get started Test Kits Compared. I got the TF100 6 years ago and use it to this day.

Hope this helps!