League City Tx
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Jandy Aquapure 1400
Curious if anyone has recommendations for the most practical vacuum for my needs? I’m looking at handhelds mainly to clean a tanning ledge and steps. The tanning ledge has probably about 6-8” depth, so need a vacuum that can work without being fully submerged. Also, the material is mostly fine sand that I would be vacuuming because I have a rock water fall that feeds into it. It’s a pain to get the vacuum hose out just for this area since my Polaris really doesn’t do a good job, and trying to avoid sweeping the sand into the main pool

I’ve seen many brands, Hoping to spend less than $200 and would prefer lithium rechargeable.

Thanks for any recommendations.

Curious if anyone has recommendations for the most practical vacuum for my needs? I’m looking at handhelds mainly to clean a tanning ledge and steps. The tanning ledge has probably about 6-8” depth, so need a vacuum that can work without being fully submerged. Also, the material is mostly fine sand that I would be vacuuming because I have a rock water fall that feeds into it. It’s a pain to get the vacuum hose out just for this area since my Polaris really doesn’t do a good job, and trying to avoid sweeping the sand into the main pool

I’ve seen many brands, Hoping to spend less than $200 and would prefer lithium rechargeable.

Thanks for any recommendations.
Hi There,

I don’t have experience with those types of cleaners, but here’s a link to a recent thread about Pool Blasters, which might work for your situation: Pool Blaster Cordless Pool Vacuums

~Teany

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.