So this happened

They fired GC and his son because i wasn't the only bass ackwards build going on. The 10 year excavator sub laying down a him or me ultimatum was the final straw. I filled the store manager in on the headaches that have already been mostly solved and they didn't know the half of it. PB was out but called me a while later and he swears they will do better. I feel better about it this evening than I did this morning. Kinda like the valves, time will tell.
Wow, it doesn't take long to get 3 pages behind when 'Dude's posting! Congrats on getting the problem fired and making progress on your build. Only wish my problem wasn't the PB owner 🤣, then maybe I'd be right there with ya posting build pics!

March Madness Win GIF by SportsManias

He is just trying to figure out where all the bunnies have gone since you closed in the bottom of the fence
So far, that is working great. The bunnies can't come in and the SheBeast tries to dig under but hits the fence plank, with alot of sand/dirt holding the rest of it in place.

She gets so focused on one spot and I'm hoping she tires of trying before she decides the plank is a buried treasure to unearth.

20220521_094534.jpg

The little guy watches her as excited as any little brother would be that she is going to get in trouble. It's AMAZING how much he knows is a no-no when *she* is bad. When he does something, Meh. 🤣 But when she is digging he looks at her, looks at the house for us to come yell at her, he looks at her again and back at the house.

Who has 2 thumbs and didn't get bonded today ??????

giphy.gif
20220610_150806.jpg

Electrician : I haven't been able to come because of the weather.

The weather : 20220610_151106.jpg

It's almost become comical taking calls and texts from all these folks who are gonna no show. Oh ?? You didn't come the other day but you're coming Friday ?? Well that and $7 will buy me a Frappichino. :ROFLMAO:

Still doing fine overall. The liner is on schedule to come next week, and I'm certain they won't jump on coming to install it, so no harm done by being blown off today. Again.

@klanel, I feel ya. *THIS* is how folks get overwhelmed and forget to enter CYA in pool math which then gives them insufficient targets to hit. It's not you. It's them. (And we got you when it gets screwy)

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Electrician : I haven't been able to come because of the weather.

The weather :
20220610_151106.jpg
Well…. Yeah! I mean look at the weather, I wouldn’t come either! Dudes probably on a boat with a six pack doin some fishin… get off his a** man!

Well that weather could make a person take the boat out so THAT is what they really meant! LOL
OMG preach !!! I was just thinking this. A couple days this week were nasty to start and gorgeous by 9 AM. Maybe I assumed 'the weather' was a bad thing and instead they were on the golf course.

Reactions: vmaxed and JamesW
Also, nice job on the rebar caps.
Home Depot only had the honking ones for $5 each and I needed 4.... so it certainly didn't break the bank.

Besides the safety I figured it was hacking the absurdity of the universe. If I didn't get them, I would need them for months. If I got them, it would greatly speed the process up so I'd only need them for 2 more weeks.

We shall see which way it goes.

Reactions: Ahultin and JamesW
But there is strength in numbers.......

Me, @KfenTx and @TKpoolOH taking on the industry :

View attachment 421866
My husband keeps saying we need to start a pool company. With the business that seems available, making a boat load of money seems unavoidable if you communicate well and do what you say you're going to.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.