So this happened

see an electric wire in your future!
It's the new toy in the backyard so they both need to claim it everytime they go out. Thankfully nobody has 'made it official' yet. :ROFLMAO:

But hopefully they tire of it and move onto the next thing. Maybe I'll plant a tree so that they'll have to run out to sniff that each time instead.

Tentatively if it's an ongoing issue I am going to make a string fence for the few months the cover is on. Both dogs do great with mental barriers, providing there is no bunny rabbit on the other side of the bogus barrier.

Of course you have a plan in case they don't give it up
I'll make temporary 'fence posts' out of 2x4s, drill 3 holes in each and use a heavy duty string / twine going around. 2 ft tall is plenty and they'll walk up to it, be too lazy to mess with it, and walk around.

Screenshot_20221123-184207_Gallery.jpg

Reactions: kimkats
I'll make temporary 'fence posts' out of 2x4s, drill 3 holes in each and use a heavy duty string / twine going around. 2 ft tall is plenty and they'll walk up to it, be too lazy to mess with it, and walk around.

View attachment 463558
It's not the dog...it's the owner.

• Haha
Reactions: Newdude and JamesW

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.