So this happened

James, at least 15 of those days are holiday or getting ready for holidays though so that cuts into the workable days :)
And let’s not forget for those 15 remaining days there are only a couple ideal time slots.😆

James, at least 15 of those days are holiday or getting ready for holidays though so that cuts into the workable days :)

And let’s not forget for those 15 remaining days there are only a couple ideal time slots.😆
You all are forgetting the post holiday day, which is intended and required by bargaining agreement to allow the day after holiday hangover to subside. After all these areformentioned days are counted, I think there are 18 workable hours left from the original 30 days in question.

You all are forgetting the post holiday day, which is intended and required by bargaining agreement to allow the day after holiday hangover to subside. After all these areformentioned days are counted, I think there are 18 workable hours left from the original 30 days in question.
The Monday after Super Bowl Sunday is always expected to carry over to Wednesday.. don’t forget about that..

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I think there are 18 workable hours left from the original 30 days in question.
As a labor relations expert, we're in trouble. After 30 lunch periods and 15 min breaks per every 4 hours, we actually owe them 4 days overtime pay on top of their salaries for zero hours worked this year.

same here. I actually looked for a solid plate that I could replace the window locks with, that would render the windows as fixed and inoperable. Couldn’t find a solution.
Just screw a plywood board over them. 5/8“ should handle it. Looking out of them is overrated anyway. 🤣

Reactions: newdude
OMG I can't even !!!!! 2 sides of the pool the bond wire got BURIED and is good and sunk. One of the electricians was busting his tail with the hasn't seen a drop of water in a few weeks concrete/dirt. I asked him if it was even worth it to waste 2 guys labor for an hour+ to dig it up for $80 in bond wire, and he was halfway there, it wasn't that bad, yadda yadda yadda the bisque was excellent.

45 mins later I was washing dishes at the kitchen sink and he walked by the window with a new spool of bond wire.

The last 40 ft took about 3 minutes. :laughblue:

So. We have the connections all skotchkote-d.
20220713_193105.jpg

The bond wire was either dug up or replaced. They went around the stairs this time. :giggle:
20220713_193232.jpg

Have a 'robot outlet' if I ever get one

20220713_203647.jpg

And the panel is bonded now too.

20220713_193028.jpg

Reactions: kimkats
But. (You all KNEW, right ?)

Fix 4 things and break 3. :brickwall::brickwall::brickwall::brickwall:

They left a corner off
20220713_202555.jpg

Removed the pool 'halo' from the rest of the grid

20220713_203352.jpg

And missed the light bond which thank goodness for pictures because it was super easy to locate.

20220713_203255.jpg

I'm not calling them back. I've had enough. The homeowner is NOT supposed to be able to find problems this easily. ESPECIALLY after they came back to fix original foul ups.

That’s just the nice day motivation…
They'll foul some things up that day too.

I'm good with where I'm at. The inspector will get his pics and I can easily fix the rest. I mean. It's mind numbingly frustrating, but the headaches keep reducing in size so the end is near.

Until the patio comes and its Purple Minion colored.

Screenshot_2016-02-10-01-09-16.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.