CT
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool Edge-25
Does anyone know of or can link to a skimmer for an AGP that is thinner then the normal ones?

LOL. Well, in my Intex, I used to keep my water level at about 2/3 of the skimmer opening, rather than halfway. It worked fine.

Current pool is a 54” so I don’t feel the need to do that!

I have an intex 20 foot round pool and i use that intex style skimmer in it. Makes it nice as the pool is so small that i dont worry about cutting the sides for a skimmer plus i can keep water level closer to top for more enjoyment for kiddos

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Not according to Hayward... But I also do not know what "wall punch mounted" means... Maybe only a certain type of AGP?
SP1089 SKIMMER The SP1089 Skimmer for above ground and in ground pools allows the skimmer to be wall punch mounted.
Yeah - it looks weird compared to other above ground skimmers. Especially the cover. In your situation I would go with the over the wall one since it’s quite adjustable & then just cut in a normal skimmer w/ more universal parts next year when the kids are taller.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.