Mar 1, 2013
Charlotte, USA
Pool Size
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Jandy Aquapure 1400
Happy Friday everyone!
I know many of us are fans of using skimmer socks and I needed to replenish myself for the season. I just scored a nice deal on Amazon for a 12 pack for $9 bucks. Same brand I usually purchase but on sale. They’ll last all season for sure. Anyway, I thought I’d share. Have a great weekend.

I have 6 dogs. While they don't all care for the water, the ones that do certainly leave a fur trail everywhere they go. :) Skimmer socks are mandatory for our pool.
I can’t even imagine what 6 dogs worth of pet hair looks like in a skimmer sock. We had our neighbors golden retriever over last weekend and between both dogs it was a lot of hair.
However, whenever I see that sock filled up I’m thankful that’s less Crud in my filter :)

Happy Friday everyone!
I know many of us are fans of using skimmer socks and I needed to replenish myself for the season. I just scored a nice deal on Amazon for a 12 pack for $9 bucks. Same brand I usually purchase but on sale. They’ll last all season for sure. Anyway, I thought I’d share. Have a great weekend.

I clicked on your link to the Amazon deal and saw under "Products related to this item" where someone was selling 30 pack for $13.

I clicked on your link to the Amazon deal and saw under "Products related to this item" where someone was selling 30 pack for $13.
Try this.

Try this.

Should be $8.99

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.