Skimmer socks

mkmscr

Mar 1, 2013
Charlotte, USA
Happy Friday everyone!
I know many of us are fans of using skimmer socks and I needed to replenish myself for the season. I just scored a nice deal on Amazon for a 12 pack for $9 bucks. Same brand I usually purchase but on sale. They’ll last all season for sure. Anyway, I thought I’d share. Have a great weekend.

Texas Splash

Mod Squad
TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Jun 22, 2014
Texas, San Antonio/Marion, South-Central Area
Pool Size
Surface
Fiberglass
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool RJ-45 Plus
I have 6 dogs. While they don't all care for the water, the ones that do certainly leave a fur trail everywhere they go. :) Skimmer socks are mandatory for our pool.

mkmscr

Mar 1, 2013
Charlotte, USA
I have 6 dogs. While they don't all care for the water, the ones that do certainly leave a fur trail everywhere they go. :) Skimmer socks are mandatory for our pool.
I can’t even imagine what 6 dogs worth of pet hair looks like in a skimmer sock. We had our neighbors golden retriever over last weekend and between both dogs it was a lot of hair.
However, whenever I see that sock filled up I’m thankful that’s less Crud in my filter :)

Homebrewale

Apr 21, 2020
Apex, NC
Happy Friday everyone!
I know many of us are fans of using skimmer socks and I needed to replenish myself for the season. I just scored a nice deal on Amazon for a 12 pack for $9 bucks. Same brand I usually purchase but on sale. They’ll last all season for sure. Anyway, I thought I’d share. Have a great weekend.

I clicked on your link to the Amazon deal and saw under "Products related to this item" where someone was selling 30 pack for $13.

mkmscr

Mar 1, 2013
Charlotte, USA
I clicked on your link to the Amazon deal and saw under "Products related to this item" where someone was selling 30 pack for $13.
Try this.

mkmscr

Mar 1, 2013
Charlotte, USA
Try this.

Should be $8.99

Homebrewale

Apr 21, 2020
Apex, NC
I didn't have a problem with your link. I was just pointing out that another seller was selling on a lower cost per unit basis.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.