ScreenLogic app info

NVM. That is under Intelliflo setup... Dumb me. At work so I had to do it on my phone remotely.
With the "pool heater active" circuit set up like this, any time the heater is turned on, scheduled or manually, the pump will automatically kick that circuit on?
I guess that is better than nothing. I guess my "feature" I made I can now remove?

1699888484943.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Jimrahbe

I never recommend using the GPM option...

But, if you do, use either all GPM or all RPM, as trying to use a combination of both causes issues.

I mainly use my PC for ScreenLogic as it is much better for me..

When I look at my old IntelliFlo VS pump, I get the following display..

I "assume" that if I had a VSF pump that it would show both RPM and GPM

Thanks,

Jim R.

So you have the IntelliPro VSF...

If that is true, then my "assumption" that ScreenLogic would show RPM and GPM at the same time must be wrong.. :cry:

Thanks for the course correction..:mrgreen:

Edit, looks like I was wrong about being wrong... See post #30

Jim R.

Last edited:
Reactions: cmiller73
Neither of them. I have a #013004.

To be clear you have the IntelliPro VSF pump. That has the IntelliPro volute with the same drive and information as the Intelliflo 011056 pump.

Tell EasyTouch you have the Intellipro or Intelliflo VSF pump, not the VS pump, and it may give you GPM.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support

Two things....

1. When you change your pump type from VS to VSF, it will erase all your pump speeds... Just wanted you to be aware that will happen... You will just have to re-enter them... :(

2. After you set the pump type to VSF, I'd appreciate some feedback on whether you get RPM and GPM numbers at the same time. :goodjob:

EDIT... I guess it does.....

Thanks,

Jim R.

Reactions: cmiller73
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.