Screen Damaged

Dman77720

Jan 22, 2020
Henderson, NV
My Pentair SWG got water in it and now I can't read the display and it is acting odd. I am curious if there is anyone out there that works on these things? I did some google searches with little luck. Given I only used it for one season I really would like to see if there is a way to repair it versus buying a whole new unit. Any help is appreciated.

It should be under warranty. They cannot be repaired. You show an IC30, which is not made, I assume it is an iChlor 30?

I know what I have is trade grade and what is written on the unit and in the documents has never been very clear, but I think you are correct that it is the iChlor 30. I will try and contact them and cross my fingers but my last experience with customer support was not very pleasant as it seemed all they wanted to do is blame the way it was installed.

If trade grade it was installed by a Pentair authorized pool professional. So contact whom installed it for warranty service.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.