Rust on outside wall pool

Cut it up while it's standing, or rolled out on ground? Wonder if an angle grinder might be more manageable? Thoughts? About what size to cut them to?

Not much of a diyer, i think putting up I'd stress more LOL
Most people use a sawzall with one of those good diablo blades to cut the wall into smaller sections and then roll it up. Wear gloves 🧤!!
If you’re a diy kind of person many here have had good experiences with the pool factory.com
Most of the prep work is already done so that makes things a little easier for diying.

There’s a few threads about demo on here but in general the pieces just need to be light enough that you can pick them up & also fit on/in whatever you’ll be transporting it in. The size may vary depending upon your circumstances

Reactions: 21 footer
I was looking at poolfactory when I replaced mine knowing that I'd have to DIY the install, but fortunately I found a pool from a local place I liked much better so decided to just have them install it. When installers called to schedule, I asked if they would tear down and haul away to old which they did for $500. I am SO glad I went that route. They were machines and had the tear down and replacement done in under 4 hours. Would've taken me much longer and much more stress and worry so I was very happy I went that route.

I was looking at poolfactory when I replaced mine knowing that I'd have to DIY the install, but fortunately I found a pool from a local place I liked much better so decided to just have them install it. When installers called to schedule, I asked if they would tear down and haul away to old which they did for $500. I am SO glad I went that route. They were machines and had the tear down and replacement done in under 4 hours. Would've taken me much longer and much more stress and worry so I was very happy I went that route.
Did they need to add more sand?

If you have anything around the outside of the pool (rocks or mulch or whatever) move it before you remove the walls. The walls will keep that stuff separated and nothing will migrate into the sand.

We had our pool installed last August and the pool was removed 3 years before, not only did weeds grow but our rocks migrated to all over the sand. When we decided we were getting a new pool I had to sift through that sand to get rid of all the stuff in the sand area and I had to get more sand as well for the installers because the sand was questionable to them.

Reactions: Mdragger88
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.