Run salt cell or no?

w,

You should always wait 24 hours after you initially add a large amount of salt to your pool before you turn on the cell..

"...a little low" does not really tell us much... if you added the salt 24 hours ago and your salt level is above the minimum required for your cell, then fire it up...

Most cells just don't work at all when the salt is before their minimum level.

How are you testing to ensure the salt level the cell says you have, is close to the actual salt level in the pool?

Thanks,

Jim R.

I’m using the strips that I got with the cell & that came with my TF 100. What the cell says & what they say are the same. It’s been more than 24 hours, I just misjudged how many I needed. As far as a minimum, I don’t see where there is a minimum. Total newbie here & all of this high tech equipment I bought has had little to no instructions.lol. As for it being a little low, it’s at 2210, and I believe it’s suppose to be 2800.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.