robot specs-stupid question?

Mark,

Yes, the cord between the robot and the power supply would be 33 feet long.

A 33' cord sounds kind of short to me.. Keep in mind that the power supply should be about 10' for the edge of the pool.

All the robots that I have seen have 50' or more of cord.

Thanks,

Jim R.

Reactions: markayash
Mark,

I know it is easy for me to spend your money, but most times you get what you pay for...

I have two Dolphin S200s and a Dolphin Premier. The S200 costs $699 and the Primer was about $1200... The Premier is a little over 5 years old and is now working in a rent house pool... The point is that the S200 is a much better robot for almost half the cost. The S200 has the same motors and drive mechanism as the S300 and S300i, but none of the "Extra features" that I just do not need...

Thanks,

Jim R.

Last edited:
Reactions: markayash
Mark,

I know it is easy for me to spend your money, but most times you get what you pay for...

I have two Dolphin S200s and a Dolphin Primer. The S200 costs $699 and the Primer was about $1200... The Primer is a little over 5 years old and is now working in a rent house pool... The point is that the S200 is a much better robot for almost half the cost. The S200 has the same motors and drive mechanism as the S300 and S300i, but none of the "Extra features" that I just do not need...

Thanks,

Jim R.

Thanks, I don't want a lot of features, just turn it on and let it clean..Has to be better then my polaris :)

Reactions: bmoreswim
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.