robot specs-stupid question?

markayash

Gold Supporter
Mar 21, 2016
Marrietta Ga
If a robot cleaner says up to 33' what does that mean? The cord is 33' long?
I have a 15x40 pool and would most likely put it in the middle, would that work?

Jimrahbe

Mod Squad
TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Jul 7, 2014
Bedford, TX
Mark,

Yes, the cord between the robot and the power supply would be 33 feet long.

A 33' cord sounds kind of short to me.. Keep in mind that the power supply should be about 10' for the edge of the pool.

All the robots that I have seen have 50' or more of cord.

Thanks,

Jim R.

Reactions: markayash

Jimrahbe

Mod Squad
TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Jul 7, 2014
Bedford, TX
Mark,

I know it is easy for me to spend your money, but most times you get what you pay for...

I have two Dolphin S200s and a Dolphin Premier. The S200 costs $699 and the Primer was about $1200... The Premier is a little over 5 years old and is now working in a rent house pool... The point is that the S200 is a much better robot for almost half the cost. The S200 has the same motors and drive mechanism as the S300 and S300i, but none of the "Extra features" that I just do not need...

Thanks,

Jim R.

Last edited:
Reactions: markayash

markayash

Gold Supporter
Mar 21, 2016
Marrietta Ga
Mark,

I know it is easy for me to spend your money, but most times you get what you pay for...

I have two Dolphin S200s and a Dolphin Primer. The S200 costs $699 and the Primer was about $1200... The Primer is a little over 5 years old and is now working in a rent house pool... The point is that the S200 is a much better robot for almost half the cost. The S200 has the same motors and drive mechanism as the S300 and S300i, but none of the "Extra features" that I just do not need...

Thanks,

Jim R.

Thanks, I don't want a lot of features, just turn it on and let it clean..Has to be better then my polaris :)

Reactions: bmoreswim