Rising CH in New Pool

As the CH gets higher than that, CSI is tough to keep in range as you cannot manage your TA and pH low enough. First sign for me is the SWCG starts releasing calcium scale flakes into the pool. Also the water line tile scale buildup increases. Beyond that, you can get full on scale build up on your pool shell.

If your water use / cost is a big deal in your area, I suspect they have Reverse Osmosis services that come to the house and remove the TDS from the water. You sitll use about 25% new water volume.

As the CH gets higher than that, CSI is tough to keep in range as you cannot manage your TA and pH low enough. First sign for me is the SWCG starts releasing calcium scale flakes into the pool. Also the water line tile scale buildup increases. Beyond that, you can get full on scale build up on your pool shell.

If your water use / cost is a big deal in your area, I suspect they have Reverse Osmosis services that come to the house and remove the TDS from the water. You sitll use about 25% new water volume.
I noticed Pure Water Industries that provides on site filtration is in my area. Do they charge by the gallon?

I imagine it is a flat set up charge and then by pool size. Most numbers that have been posted here are +/- $1000.

That’s about three times the cost of replacing all my water.
That's pretty much it. Their business model invokes the 'green' view of not 'wasting' water. Kind of odd, the only way to 'waste' water is to pump it into deep well disposal systems.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.