Purpose of lower TA

Of course.

We can also add several different optional ingredients if you want including dark matter, antimatter, any flavor of neutrino, gravitons and cinnamon.

Awesome. The more, the merrier. I particularly like some antimatter in my cocktails. It makes them low carb.

Reactions: JamesW
After reading the Orenda blogs
For anyone else looking to them, some excerpts from one of their articles sums them up nicely. They said it WAY better than I ever could :

'To find out, we did some digging, and we talked to chemists and others who know way more than we do about water. Our first expert–Richard Falk–in no uncertain terms obliterated the validity of the CH: TA ratio. It was actually so much of a stomp down it was funny to read...'

'You might find it odd to publish a concept that has no chemistry validity whatsoever, but we think it's fantastic.'

Reactions: AUSpool
For anyone else looking to them, some excerpts from one of their articles sums them up nicely. They said it WAY better than I ever could :

'To find out, we did some digging, and we talked to chemists and others who know way more than we do about water. Our first expert–Richard Falk–in no uncertain terms obliterated the validity of the CH: TA ratio. It was actually so much of a stomp down it was funny to read...'

'You might find it odd to publish a concept that has no chemistry validity whatsoever, but we think it's fantastic.'

Yeah I get it! Orenda has not impressed everyone here!
To their credit they introduced me to the FC/CYA link. The most important aspect of pool care there is.
As far as I know it’s only Orenda and TFP that even acknowledge this.

Reactions: Newdude
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.