RTR Deuce

Jul 1, 2021
North Alabama
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Called a few companies locally to install a new pool liner. It's about a 10 year old 36k pool and we bought the house last summer, it had come off the coping some. Finally found someone that would do a blue dolphin pool (something about the way it's installed is difficult). Anyway, we were very satisfied with it, looks great. I've balanced the chemicals and we went for a swim today. That's when my oldest found the issue. In the bottom of the deep end, it appears they left something behind under the liner. I would say it's about the size of a medium-sized remote. I can try and get pics tomorrow with the GoPro but needless to say, it's pretty evident when you get up on it. Obviously, a phone call is in order. If it were your pool, how would you handle it? I have no idea if they're going to try and talk me into patching it or living with it. Please advise.

Really depends if it is an object left under the liner or a bump in the bottom vermiculite.

How deep is the deep end where it is?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.