Pro Logic Automation Question - Overlapping timers possible?

Mark or Marty,

Any very quick advice on additions that worthwhile investments? For example, should I buy a T-Cell or any sensors that work well with my Hayward Pro Logic? I see mixed reviews everywhere and have no faith on my PB who bailed on me. I'm not looking for a paragraph...just an "If it was me, I'd add XXX and XXX to my setup...".

I'll go do the research on anything you suggest...just looking for suggestions about things I may not even realize that would make largest impact. (I already bought actuators for my valves, and it is so hot here I don't need solar.)

Thanks again.

I would install a SWCG. I believe the one compatible with your automation is the Aquapure? Confirm that. Needs to be rated for 40000 gallons minimum.

I would not waste the electricity on the UV device.

The TCELL940 has a rated lifetime output of 725 lbs vs the T-CELL-15 at 580 lbs.

Assuming that that is accurate, it implies a value of 1.25 x more. Plus it has a 4 year warranty vs 3 years.

If the cost for the TCELL940 is less than 1.25 x the T-CELL-15, it's probably worth considering.

Also - with a new SWCG install you need the power supply. The linked item above I think is just a replacement cell. Be aware of that.

Take care.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.