Pool / spa tile repair in Philadelphia, PA suburbs

BrentH

Jul 21, 2013
Hi,

I lost a bunch of tiles in our attached spa last year during the winter. I’d like to get the spa re-tiled. I’m having a hard time finding someone. Any recommendations on someone that can replace the tile on an attached pool spa in the Philly area ?

Thanks!

What we suggest is you start calling around and try to get at least 3 quotes if not 5 if possible. You can call the different pool stores and see who they use for this kind of work. You can also drive around and see if there are any pools being installed and stop and talk to the trades that are there and see how they suggest.

Are you still looking for a name? I have the number of the guy we used for our build and later called back to do the stone and tile work for our outdoor kitchen, they did very nice work.

Attaching the business card here, give them a call, very friendly with good pricing as well. Plenty of pictures of their work in my build thread.

Attachments

• 3F8BF402-4930-49FC-9C47-02CD4B0C394A.jpeg
    3F8BF402-4930-49FC-9C47-02CD4B0C394A.jpeg
    422.6 KB · Views: 12
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.