Pool / spa tile repair in Philadelphia, PA suburbs

BrentH

Jul 21, 2013
Hi,

I lost a bunch of tiles in our attached spa last year during the winter. I’d like to get the spa re-tiled. I’m having a hard time finding someone. Any recommendations on someone that can replace the tile on an attached pool spa in the Philly area ?

Thanks!

kimkats

Mod Squad
LifeTime Supporter
Jul 10, 2012
Tallahassee, FL
What we suggest is you start calling around and try to get at least 3 quotes if not 5 if possible. You can call the different pool stores and see who they use for this kind of work. You can also drive around and see if there are any pools being installed and stop and talk to the trades that are there and see how they suggest.

Gorilla83

Silver Supporter
Jul 2, 2017
Thornton, PA
Are you still looking for a name? I have the number of the guy we used for our build and later called back to do the stone and tile work for our outdoor kitchen, they did very nice work.

BrentH

Jul 21, 2013
Are you still looking for a name? I have the number of the guy we used for our build and later called back to do the stone and tile work for our outdoor kitchen, they did very nice work.
Yes. Haven’t done anything yet with everything going on. Would appreciate a recommendation.
Thanks.