Pool slide inground pool

where would the adjustment valve be? The only thing I ever did was open a gate valve and It worked. I trashed my old pump so I don't know the hp power but I thought I bought the exact replacement. I did however block one of the return jets and it worked fine. However I have never had to do that before.

We don't have any adjustment on our slide, I've often wondered if it was luck, skill, experience, or a little of all three that the builder got the pressure just right for the slide. When the slide stops working for us, it means it is time to backwash the filter. Have you backwashed recently?

where would the adjustment valve be? The only thing I ever did was open a gate valve and It worked. I trashed my old pump so I don't know the hp power but I thought I bought the exact replacement. I did however block one of the return jets and it worked fine. However I have never had to do that before.

You could have an adjustment valve in multiple locations. For example, my slide has one at the base of the slide and there's another one back by the pool pump. I always leave the one at the base of my slide open and adjust how much water goes to the slide and my deck jets at the pump area.

Do you know if you have a dedicated pipe to your slide from the pool pump area? Or is it just plumbed in with your return lines?

Make sure you unblock your return line when not using the slide so your water circulates properly.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.