Pool Reno....

So now that it’s all over, are you happy? Would you have done anything different?

Nope. Wouldn’t change a thing! Super, super glad that we decided to add in the landscaping - really looking forward for things to mature a little over the next few years. We certainly ended up with a few add ons along the way, but glad we did. The spa, volleyball net, basketball net and fire pit were all great additions. Here is a pic of the volleyball net that I just installed for the first time.

6091DDEB-7064-4EB7-B175-BE5F315343B1.jpeg

Our pool builder was amazing as well. Took longer than we expected, but that happens when one is weather dependent (and also has winter blow in for a few months halting work too). Their attention to detail and craftsmanship is top notch. I have to admit that I was more than a little nervous about things after reading some of the horror stories in the forum, but they certainly delivered. I can’t find a flaw in anything they have done - super happy and hope that things continue in the upcoming years (they also provide a 10 year guarantee on everything they have done - if even one tile pops off over the winter months, they will take care of it).

Loving that water color!! So refreshing looking!! Have you been in the spa yet?

Oh ya - the spa gets used daily by someone in the family (the boy loves to fire it up and sit in it for what seems like hours on end during the evening).

We still have some odds and ends to finish up (outdoor furniture and the landscape lighting that will match the pool/spa lighting). Will do a final post when it’s all wrapped up.

Reactions: Arizonarob

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I know I have said it before but will say it again...................your PB is how ALL of them should be!! The work was top notch and the attention to detail was purrfect! Now grill him and his crew a great dinner!!

SO many things right!! All of the seating in SO many different areas! Have you eaten inside since the area has been done?? LOL I would be in the spa for snacks, at the table for dinner, around the fire place for the dessert! FUN and SO pretty!!!

Kim:kim:

Burfcr
I have enjoyed watching this thread from the beginning. What a transformation!
Very nice indeed. :goodjob:
Thank you very much for sharing your project.
Please take care...
r...

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.