Pool Remodel Light Question

Dec 5, 2018
Palm City, FL
My pool builder has to replace all the tile on my pool which is also causing me to have to have to pool replastered. When the pool was built they installed GloBrite lights to work with my EasyTouch controller. I am agreeable to stick with Pentair so everything will work correctly with the automation, but should I stick with the GloBrite, keep the niche and use the adapter with the MicroBrite, or switch entirely to IntelliBrite. If you think I should switch I would be very interested in your reasoning. Thanks.

IntelliBrite light reliability is not much better than GloBrites. And MicroBrite reliability is not great either. But with MicroBrite 1.5” nichless you have the choice of other lights like from J&J or SR Smith.

IntelliBrite lights are much brighter then MicroBrites and that may drive the way you go. Checkout the lumens listed in the wiki below.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.