Pool Math

genlee

Jul 16, 2019
GA
I have downloaded the pool math app on my desktop computer. Entered first set of results without issue. Went to enter next set of test results and it tells me I need to subscribe in order to store multiply test results. I click on the subscribe icon and it does nothing. Appreciate any help.

I'm having the same problem as genlee. I also downloaded the app to my Windows desktop, and entered my initial results with no problem. I don't recall seeing how to subscribe, let alone upgrade my subscription. Did I miss something? What is the cost to upgrade? Thanks for any help. (I did see the "premium upgrade" bar later, while trying to find how to subscribe, but nothing happens when I click on it.)

Sorry for the delay in seeing this. I’m a bit behind as of late. We’ll get you setup however!

Can you email me at [email protected]? There’s a few pieces of info I need that I suspect you don’t wish to share in the public forum such as email address or name (if you used social login).
Lee

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.