Pool Math........The App

You'll be able to choose a login method (Gmail, Microsoft, Facebook, etc) and the data will be stored locally and in the cloud so that it can be accessed across devices (at least that's the intent). Your chemical history will all be there to view. Future updates will have graphing options to see visual data and eventually there will be data export/import options. Future updates will likely include the use of TFP Login and servers to act as the cloud drive but that will not be ready for some time until usage patterns emerge and the folks here can determine if there's enough available bandwidth and storage to accommodate that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This looks awesome. If you need anymore testers let me know. I am a web dev and desktop developer. I test other iOS apps as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

When we first started discussing a PoolMath App the first thing we did was come up with its purpose. What was the end goal for this App? We discussed options ranging from tying into the equipment pad to automate various items to creating a basic App that simply contained the terminology of TFPC. In the end though one thing was a constant, we need to make sure we develop the tools for TFP's users to maintain their pools. We think our long term plans for PoolMath achieves that goal. From tracking your test results to graphing those results to reminding you when you're slacking on maintaining your pool we're confident PoolMath will greatly help the average pool owner maintain their pools. The center of this App however is still the basic chemical calculator that we've all used for years now.

In this initial test we want to make sure the foundation is set for great things to come. In this build we now offer users the ability to track their test results and calculate how much of what do they need to get from point A to point B. Our goal with this build is to work any bugs out of the system and to get a solid footing started for great things to come.

So I think I've tapped and yacked enough. I'd like to personally invite you to a public Beta of PoolMath, both on Android and iOS! This is a limited number so please join soon.

To install the Beta on iOS please visit us at
Pool Math by TroubleFreePool

For Android users please visit
Pool Math Android Testers - Google+

Each page has some basic instructions to follow to install this Beta. We hope you enjoy this and cannot wait to work more on this product.

When we first started discussing a PoolMath App the first thing we did was come up with its purpose. What was the end goal for this App? We discussed options ranging from tying into the equipment pad to automate various items to creating a basic App that simply contained the terminology of TFPC. In the end though one thing was a constant, we need to make sure we develop the tools for TFP's users to maintain their pools. We think our long term plans for PoolMath achieves that goal. From tracking your test results to graphing those results to reminding you when you're slacking on maintaining your pool we're confident PoolMath will greatly help the average pool owner maintain their pools. The center of this App however is still the basic chemical calculator that we've all used for years now.

In this initial test we want to make sure the foundation is set for great things to come. In this build we now offer users the ability to track their test results and calculate how much of what do they need to get from point A to point B. Our goal with this build is to work any bugs out of the system and to get a solid footing started for great things to come.

So I think I've tapped and yacked enough. I'd like to personally invite you to a public Beta of PoolMath, both on Android and iOS! This is a limited number so please join soon.

To install the Beta on iOS please visit us at
Pool Math by TroubleFreePool

For Android users please visit
Pool Math Android Testers - Google+

Each page has some basic instructions to follow to install this Beta. We hope you enjoy this and cannot wait to work more on this product.

Too slow???

Or am I in???

Last edited:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
So excited
4a9a853df05f9dc40032d6451e6171d1.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Also, if you use both iOS and Android.....get both versions. The accounts will work (unless there's a glitch....in which let me know) on both devices.

I'll be posting Lee's personal cell phone number in a later thread so you all can just call him directly with your bug issues no matter what time zone you're in....he said it's totally ok!

:laughblue:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.