Pool Math........The App

I'm not certain how quickly Apple sends out the invites, but it's not instant I've noticed. Give it a few and if you haven't got the invite within say an hour drop me a PM and I'll get it resent.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Signed up!!!

ETA: and I'm in!!!

c2a0b8166d6223f000e775891be75833.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy Testing folks!!

Remember, be kind to Lee if you find bugs or some funky behavior. This has only been alpha tested on a few different iOS and Android platforms. Now that it's live and potentially on hundreds of devices, things can get funky....

And, if you love it, be sure to switch your Amazon Smile donations to TFP so we can continue to pay Lee in Dairy Queen coupons for free soft serve cones with every chicken strip meal purchase...he loves his soft serve cones...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lee, this looks amazing! I can't wait to log in it when I get home tonight! I think I have a lot of work to do with balancing the pool after all the rain we have had.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Trying to test for Android and getting the following error when clicking on the link on the google plus page:

App not available

A testing version of this app hasn't been published yet or isn't available for this account.
If you've been invited to become a tester, make sure you're signed in to the account that was invited to the testing program. If you've been invited to a Google Group or Google+ Community as part of the program, make sure you've joined the Group or Community.

Edit: Nevermind, refreshed, joined the group again, and then it worked. Thanks!!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.