Rand K

Jun 15, 2014
Perkiomenville, PA
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
I started out the season with some leftover 7.55% Clorox bleach and have switched over to my season's supply of 8.25%, but every time I log adding bleach the app defaults to 7.55% and I have to change it to 8.25%. How can I set the app to default to 8.25% bleach?

No, he's asking how to set the default for a chemical so every time you go to enter it in, you don't have to scroll to select it. I have the same issue, and it just started a month or so ago. I have always used 31.45% muriatic acid. When I click on pH after entering values it used to default to 31.45% and tell me how much to add.

It now pops up showing Dry Acid, and I have to specifically select 31.45% muriatic every time. It is a little annoying, and I know the first time or two it happened, I didn't even notice it was giving me values for Dry Acid.

I think the app used to remember the last chemical used, and defaulted to that. It doesn't anymore. There should be a place to set defaults chemicals used for each specific measurement.

No, after I log adding bleach the data doesn't change, but when I click on New Log/Add Chemicals and choose Bleach as the chemical type the app assumes my bleach is 7.55% instead of the 8.25% that I'll be using for the entire season.

I started out the season with some leftover 7.55% Clorox bleach and have switched over to my season's supply of 8.25%, but every time I log adding bleach the app defaults to 7.55% and I have to change it to 8.25%. How can I set the app to default to 8.25% bleach?
Click the Free Chlorine card and scroll down to the bleach percentage field. Alter that to 8.25% and it’ll update other parts of the App.

The FC one on the main screen
Forget what I wrote above this is how I use the app:
- First I record my test data with "Log Test Results"
- Then I go to the Overview screen and click on the Cards that need my attention.
- When I select the Free Chlorine Card to see what I need to do, it's THERE where every time I have to scroll down to change 7.55% to 8.25%.
I know I experienced this same thing last year and then suddenly one day the bleach percentage was correct even though I didn't do anything different.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.