Pool Math App Subscription Problem

I am trying to upgrade to the premium subscription. I have two google accounts associated on my Android phone, one is my primary google account with registered payment methods, the other is a family account that is used for emails and calendar events only which does not have any registered credit cards. When I click "Subscribe" it keeps defaulting to my family google account and wants me to register a card. I do not see a way to switch to my other google account which is the account I want to actually use. I have tried uninstalling the app, and re-installing making sure that I installed it with my main google account, but it still picks up my family account when I try and subscribe.

I assume that if I delete my family account on my phone, then when I subscribe it will pick up the correct account, but this will cause more work for me to re-configure the google account back on my phone. I also believe I can just add a card temporarily to pay for the subscription, but then if I remove it, I will have issues when it is time for renewal. Neither of these options is really what I want to do as it seems more like a workaround to the real problem.

Thanks in advance for any help

I am trying to upgrade to the premium subscription. I have two google accounts associated on my Android phone, one is my primary google account with registered payment methods, the other is a family account that is used for emails and calendar events only which does not have any registered credit cards. When I click "Subscribe" it keeps defaulting to my family google account and wants me to register a card. I do not see a way to switch to my other google account which is the account I want to actually use. I have tried uninstalling the app, and re-installing making sure that I installed it with my main google account, but it still picks up my family account when I try and subscribe.

I assume that if I delete my family account on my phone, then when I subscribe it will pick up the correct account, but this will cause more work for me to re-configure the google account back on my phone. I also believe I can just add a card temporarily to pay for the subscription, but then if I remove it, I will have issues when it is time for renewal. Neither of these options is really what I want to do as it seems more like a workaround to the real problem.

I’m not gonna lie, I’ve never heard of this “feature” from Google where you can have two accounts on one device. I’m gonna need to read about this some to give a good answer.
Lee

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support

I’m gonna answer here as I’ve never heard of this before, this way maybe others in the future can find the answer…….maybe.

Talked to the developer so maybe this would help.
A7ACF4C4-19E8-412E-82E8-AE94EB551CCD.png

@Leebo I performed the requested steps, but it still comes up with the Google account I do not want to use. I did update the ticket with some details of an additional test I performed, I chose not to put in the forum as they did not work either.

I ran out of data entry lines in the v3.3 Excel version. Downloaded app on windows laptop, and I am unable to subscribe using green bar.
When I go to Pool math app support, (poolmath.freshdesk.com/support/signup) I am unable to sign up for support page, and when I try to submit a ticket, I'm "prohibited" from making entry.

Please assist someone.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.